my name in lights

my name in lights

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Adult baby? Really?

Okay...wait a minute...(long sigh)...what?! I just want to go on record and say that my willingness to play with legos from time to time does not mean I want to sleep in a crib or have someone feed me from a bottle..or, wait, crap, maybe it does. And if you want to know what I'm talking about just follow the link below. Which, as far as I know, doesn't actually have anything to do with the picture above, that picture just really illustrates what I picture adult babies to look like.

http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/04/6584344-an-infantalist-meet-stanley-the-adult-baby?gt1=43001

2 comments:

  1. That article and video made me feel pretty good about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I with Myke, I'm feeling really good about myself right now... So the nurse and him live together right? Are there feelings there? I sure hope so, they are quite cute together :)
    Although I'm slightly offended the author of the article said he looked like Cam from Modern Family, because he clearly does not! I love Cam!

    ReplyDelete